------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hurray!

Yup, practically BEGGED Sean for this...and he gave in... Its a kids folding picnic table!!! Great for picnics, outings, camping, crafts and more! Most of my siblings have a kids table and now that I have a kid I see why its good to have one. Now Emmery and I can have messy projects out side or Whatever! If you interested and can use one NOW or near future...they are being sold at costco $49.50 and they are runnin' out fast! Im still giddy with joy! :0) ps. THANK YOU BABE! Muwahhhh!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the table!
This is where I changed my font at....

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/blog-secrets/147-how-to-change-font-on-your-blog

Meredith Ferrin said...

I bought the same thing.....love it!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!