------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcoming

I awoke this morning to a wonderful sound in a dim lit room. It was raining and I could just picture in falling to the ground outside my window. What a welcome rain. I just love it!
On to amore colorful topic: Easter Eggs.
Grandma Nancy told Emmery that she could do eggs with her today. Emmery didn't really understand...in fact she cried most of the time while doing the eggs. It was her nap time unfortunatly for everyone. So Nancy and i finished the eggs. It was fun seeing what we could come up with. Yes I do believe we are welcoming Easter. :0)

3 comments:

The Crandell Crew said...

Happy Easter Flemings! Hope the Easter bunny makes a visit yo your place and that you have lots of fun together!

Ashley said...

HAppy Easter...No eggs for us no one here was interested, next year will be fun though, Karter will actually be interactive.

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Ahh, the first time doing eggs... that was a mess, plus Eden's hands stayed the dye colors for like a week! So this year, I thought we'd wait until all the parties were over so that he didn't have dye all over him in the pictures!

But your eggs are super cute and very beautiful! There is something about a colored egg that makes me smile!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!