------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Progression of the little things to big differences

progression is something I am working towards everyday. And so is my baby. She can jump(hop) like a pro, run like a cheetah, babble like a drunk person(w/her slurrs and squeals), and climb up our stairs faster than you can say "Supercalafragilisticachespeealowdoeshiss"(sp?).
No kidding...she is fast on those four little limbs.
Shes recently been learning to use these words in context:
  • More Please:[sounds like: Mmmmmmoor,(pause) Tea] its hilarious how much she emphases on the "m". There is so much concentration involved.
  • Go?:[ as in// where did it go?...and she raises her hands upside.
  • Jump: [when she jumps]
  • Outside: [sounds like: ouu-sigh] and trust me, you'd better mean business if you say this word around her...she'll take you literally.
  • Bird: [Buh]
  • Sean: [Ssaw] this i guess isn't so much in context...more like copycat...she'll do it when Im hollering at sean from up/down stairs. Its so funny and cute.
  • Ashley: [Aa-she] same as above only reversed.
  • Mommy: its funny cause sometimes it comes out like [Mom-bee]
  • Daddy: as is.
  • Ball: she still drops the "ll" though..
  • Shoe: as is.
  • Belly button: [Bee]

Mmmm...I know Im missing a few...will have to put down later...but as I am writing these out; its beginning to sink in how she's not a baby anymore. She is a toddler; ready and eager to learn. And its been coming down on me hard lately: Am I feeding her enough? ...feeding her brain, that is.

I am Happy to be her Mama!

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's so fun watching them learn- Now if I could only take back teaching her the word "No":(

Ashley said...

I can't believe how fast she has grown up right before my eyes. I remember holding her when she was a tiny baby not so long ago. Life has changed a great deal for all of us.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!