------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A "Man's" load

Whats wrong with this picture???

okay...besides the lack of dishes...see that orange bowl

yeah, its filled with water...uh huh...and so is the other one.

Gross!

now this is a "Man's" load of dishes.

(sigh)...i love you sweetie but..really? I just gotta cock my head to the side and laugh.

3 comments:

Michael said...

oh now wait a minute, you're not pinnin' that one on "men"! *THIS* man knows about upside-down bowls and filling the dishwasher all the way up! :D get it together sean! :)

Jen said...

Scott does the same thing:)

Totally I can do your hair- Honestly just give me a call and let me know what you want & we can set up a time:) So Exciting!

the little Vinings ; ) said...

YEAH, I can't even start on that one... I've given up the responsibility of dishes. Shaun just does a better job at fitting more in than I do. I think working for FedEx helped?!?! But He has killed a few dishes... plastics can't go on the bottom or they melt, you know I can't complain though since it is his job! I cook, he does dishes!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!