------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

(sigh)...All is Well

Finally, the sun is shining in on me. I have been sick these past two days with (a-hem) the "runs", seriously. Is losing 5 lbs in less than 24hrs bad? 107 Sunday, 102lbs today. Monday was the worst then in just continued on till Tuesday. Is this what it feels like having a colon cleansed? I feel everything move in there now...weird. Anywho, today is way way better and I am thankful...In fact I have a great many things to be thankful for.
Since the sickness I haven't really been anywhere besides the toilet. But now that the computer is available to me I do believe today is the day to announce:
(((((((((((Drum roll))))))))))))))
Sean is Manager! Hooray!
This is no April Fools day joke...this is for Real. He was told on Monday and started managing that day. In fact, he still hasn't moved all of his stuff to his new desk. So today is his 3rd day and he said he is really feeling good about it. He is managing the 5th top team in the Northeast region. And we've heard nothing but the best from his superiors about how please they are with him. Its such a good feeling as the wife of him, I can't imagine how he feels being on cloud 9. In fact, the word 'round the office was " ..there is Sean and then there is someone else..."..." Sean is first pick and the second is still in limbo..."...." ...its for sure Sean, just still waiting to choose the 2nd guy..."
Everyone there was talking about it from what I hear. Seriously to be the "talk" of the Northeast region must have been a little self-moral boosting if I were Sean. We were just told yesterday that they still don't know who to choose for the 2nd manager position and will be doing another round. Jaw dropping I know. One of the senior reps(a top-dog interviewer) told Sean herself that he had given the Best Presentation she had ever seen in her career, which apparently had been a while. Isn't that just sooooo flippin' COOL!
As I kept hearing all the good things they were saying about Sean, I teasingly kept telling him not to let his head get to bloated. No really he was very cool headed about it...but it seemed like everyone about him boasted. Especially his team...they are very proud of him but at the same time know that means he will be leaving them. Turns out 6 ppl on the team are actually going to transfer to different depts b/c Sean was the weight keeping them tied to that team. It just melts my heart to hear how much his team really depended on him and how much they really loved and appreciated him.
So thats our good News Flash!
I am so proud of you babe and I am thankful for this blessing in our lives.

2 comments:

Jen said...

No Way! That's awesome, Congrats Sean:)

the little Vinings ; ) said...

YEAH! Congrats, I am sure a lot of hard work, and long hours went into that! We are so happy for you!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!