------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, April 27, 2009

Unpleasant

Poor little Emm caught a bug, again. Its all so exhausting with interrupted sleep, the constant clean ups, constant washing and wiping. What am I going to do when I have two kids?! I guess I'll come to that path when I get there.
Is some diarrhea bug going around? Anybody else been hit? Pray all will be well soon. Blessings of good health are a constant reminder around here. God bless.
Ashley :0)

1 comment:

The Quilters said...

I feel you pain, and whatever is going around it's in Utah too. Faith got that same thing just a couple of weeks ago. We had to wash her and her sheets quite a number of times. I hope Emmery starts feeling better soon, it's not a fun bug. For those who have it and for those that have to clean up after it.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!