------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Snip, snip

Hmmm...who could that be?

Could it be? Is it she?

Yeppers! It IS ashley!
I got a lovely cut/color today by my sweet friend Jen, whom happens to be awesome at it!
Here is my side view
atop
Thank you so MUCH Jen for doing such a wonderful job...and I hope that this here picture spreads the word for your business. Good luck to you and thanks a bunch for letting me tag emmery along too! Muuwahh!
Anyone interested??? see her here
or email her
shes super cheap and shes great at it!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so happy w/ the turn out! You look HOT!
Thanks for the shout out:)

Loric said...

You look super cute! It's a great cut for you. Are you going to miss your long hair though? I'm too chicken to cut mine off. :)

Ashley said...

Way cute, I just chopped my hair off too, sorry Jen my whole family does hair, otherwise I'd come to you, but you know how that goes. But Ashley I love it, Jen did an awesome job

MM said...

Wow, I love the color. The cut is also very flattering to your face. You look sophisticated:-)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!