------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, April 17, 2009

Seriously though...

...Do I not have the BEST hair cut yet?
This is the face to greet me in my mirror this morning.(okay besides the comb through and earrings) I have so much stinkin' hair that I just naturally have volume and lift with this cut.
Even if my breath smells and I need showering...its nice to wake up like this...hahahaha...I laughing because this is sooo neat-o!
aMAZing!
Jen, did I mention thank you thank you thank you...and that I Love you!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Ha Ha! I wish i looked that good in the morning- & you're Welcome again:)

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Looks great! WOW, I love it, super cute~

Koren said...

That's totally HOT!

Erna said...

Beautiful! I just gave my mom that same cut (with bangs). I wish I looked that good fist thing in the morning.

Ashley -The Cutest Blog on the Block said...

Hello, this is ashley from the cutest blog on the block, I saw your comment on our blog about some buttons, you can find them here: http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/accessorize-your-blog/category/127
Thanks!

Ashley

Megan Marie said...

love the cut. you look way hot.

The Crandell Crew said...

love love love the hair! I wish I was brave enough!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!