------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, April 17, 2009

Near regret

I just bought a $28(thats w/tax) shirt yesterday. Is that bad?

I swear its cuter when its on.....i guess I was trying to be daring and again avoiding the green shirt rack. Besides I like the peacock colors...Please ladies(and gentleman if any)...if you like it pls comment. It would make me feel better.

Here was the other shirt I was debating...but I already have a yellow one...so thats why I went with turqouise...what would you have done?!

www.buckle.com

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I think it is cute, you always have good taste in clothes. I just wish I had money to buy some.

Jen said...

You totally can pull off the bright colors- Especially w/ that new do:)

Callie Thurell said...

You wore this at the reception last night right??? It is very cute. Your hair was great as well. Just overall cuteness.

Great - Now I want to go shopping!!!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!