------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

When ya gotta few bucks...where do you spend it?

....I carefully spend it on eBay. (Vs. saving it) Oh C'mon! who can say No to 99 cent sterling silver bead bracelet plus free shipping?!?!? Not I!(of course). Now I must defend myself here...i've been eyeing one for quite sometime...just never found the "one" with the Good Deal. And Briolite Diamond studs for which I've been longing for;(my CZ ones are dull).
I adore eBay....like they say....patience is a virtue!
Now all I have to do is past the time with chores...whoopie :0(
when you gotta few bucks where do you spend it?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Very glamorous & that's a great deal :)

Missy said...

Very nice deal! I love spending extra money at thrift stores. I'm always excited to see what kind of deals I can find.
By the way your new hair cut is SO cute. Short hair looks good on you.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!