------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

"Stove in Use"

This is what I've been up 2... and yes...I am feeling very high right now.(no, not "high")

I guess third times a Charm!
1st attempt: 1st yr of marriage I made two personal pizzas...more like loaves w/ sauce on it.
2nd attempt: philbury boy's dough w/ toppings...couldn't bake the dough right..it was squishy.
3rd attempt: Finally! it looks like a Pizza!
It really was a simple recipe that I got from http://www.smittenkitchen.com/. Thanks!
A Happy Cook! and who said... don't trust a skinny cook! ha!

Want some?
This is a tribute to you Tiffanie! Now this was Thursday's din-din

Manicotti
This is a Tribute to Lynne! Thanks for the recipe!

Dig in! ...See, Im learning!

4 comments:

RandiSue said...

It was me. I said NEVER TRUST A SKINNY COOK. But looks like I will have to eat my words because my pizza never looked as good as yours.

Koren said...

I'm totally rocking out to your music! Looks yummy, can I come eat with you?

Jen said...

Nothing is better than homemade pizza.
I wish Scott would eat my manicotti- He HATES the filling (I love it!!!)

The "Curby Clan" said...

Hey,
you never sent me the recipe of your lasagna

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!