yeah that one, Sean and I were VERY impressed by the movie. I liked the moral of the story, it kept us laughing, we all were grinnin' every time Zach was on screen, and its just flat out a great movie worth the money to see in theaters. I was worried at first when the first 5 minutes of the film was cheesy but it soon was blown away by the cleverly hilarious actors. And Zach's character was so passionate that he made that movie believable. Everything about it kept me on edge and my stomach would constantly cringe(but in a good way, like excitement plus the unknowing). Even a few tears fell. Zach has turned out to be a wonderful actor and I can't wait to see him in more movies. If you can go see this movie. Now its still PG-13 for a reason, 13 and older would have the maturity to view it...but i am in no way saying its bad...just....labled correctly.
Then I netflixed the movie Marley & Me.
Sean and I finally watched Saturday night and found the movie to be....well...just Good! Its based on a book called John Grogan and the story goes: John and his wife(newlyweds) decided to get a dog and from lack of training the dog basically was the worst dog alive. And you watch their lives develop through the story along with all the terrible things this dog does. So you think at first that its about a dog but it about their life and the dog. I think i really liked it because we as parents(soon-to-be) can relate and empathize with the daily trials in life. And because its Funny! I enjoyed their relationship and admire their patience. It made me reflect on my life...and Sean said the same...with both movies, actually. So just go rent it already and see for yourself that its a good flick.
And just when the weekend was going well...Sunday brought its rain. Its late and I just rested my head on my pillow ready to pass out when Sean comes in with urgency in his voice. "Ashley, you need to get up and smell Emmery's room"...now me with my keen sense of smell thought he was over reacting because I didn't smell anything when I walked by her door. But he persisted and sure enough as I came closer to her door there was a nose burning, stomach turning smell wreaking from the door. I was so baffled that I opened the door and this overwhelming smell of D^f$s&#@ came flowing out. I had to cover my nose and mouth it was so bad. I quietly crept up to Emmery's bed to check on her and as my eyes adjusted I could see something had gotten all on her side and back and leaking from her pants. I didn't want to but I had to wake her. She was sleeping in her,...a paste waste. It was wrenching and horrid so I picked her up and she was immediately awake and confused. I don't even know if she knew she crapped all over herself. Heck, I was still confused, I was wondering if maybe she had vomited or what?
So the story just gets even more gross but I'll spare you and myself. But I wiped & bathed her(REAL GOOD), sean de-toxed the room and washed all soiled material. And even though she went back to sleep an hour later...she continued to wake up all through out the night. By 5 am i was exhausted and wasted. So we stayed home from church to tend to our poor sick little girl. Boy I tell ya, yesterday was a slow and depressing day, for me anyway. It so sad to witness your baby so uncomfortable, so unhappy, so clingy, and keep having these accidents when she doesn't even know when its gonna happen. Somedays I just don't know how I could ever be a Mom to my kids. I can barely handle one with my body; mentally, emotionally, physically. But today is a tad better...shes a little more lively but still unhappy. In fact, shes crying now so I'd better be off.
ashley
No comments:
Post a Comment