IRONING...Ugh! right?
Definition: Dull, unpleasant, difficult results, irritating, hot, time-consuming!
okay so thats my definition..yours maybe different but until recently that is what I viewed Ironing to be. Not so now, in fact, I quite enjoy it!
The story behind the Turn Around:
Sean is now Manager.
Sean now must represent himself appropriately.
Sean's con is half-wrinkled clothes.
Sean gets chastised(jokingly) from superior to Iron his clothes.
Sean asks wife to iron clothes for him every night before going to bed.
Wifey ain't happy however, wifey agrees on terms of part-time ironing job.
thats the "fast track" version but the story's simple so we'll keep it simple.
Wifey attempted to iron.
Wifey became flustered at a finished product of wrinkles still.
What is wifey to do?
google "Ironing for dummies" came across some videos of demonstrations. wifey watched, now eager to try again Hack, hack, hack away she did and low and behold ...(((trumpets sounding))) Triumph!
I can see now why I've hated ironing all these years...I just wasn't doing it right and following a pattern. If you follow a pattern you avoid disappointment and time wasted...and instead succeed with good feelings of accomplishment and smiles on yours and the Mr's face. Now I've ironed out all the kinks. Ironing is now fun for me. Strange uh...but we'll see how long this lasts. :0)
1 comment:
You are a better wife than I, Shaun can do it himself if he needs look presentable! HAhaha Sorry, but he is adult too, and he needs to be responsible for himself; I have to many other responsibilites. So, as I said, you are a better wiffe than I... but glad that you figured it out, I just don't buy clothes that require an iron! I hate it too!
Post a Comment