It was apparent to me how eager I was to introduce my Pedi-virgin mother to the spa treatment. When I started makin' a buck I was sure to pamper myself once in a while and it was giddy experience. I always emerged feeling so "Fansified". I would walk outta there feeling more mature, happy, confident, attractive, and independent. So, being Me I was just aching to take my mother to a spa salon for a Mothers present.
And today we did it.
Funny cuz I had planned it on Cinco de Mayo by accident...but i guess it worked out best for there was no wait!
Sean was home with Em and I drove near my old work, The ups store. Because back in those days I would visit the salon thereby. Familiarity is comfort to me and placement was more convenient for my mother driving out from Laveen. Arriving a bit before 4:30pm I waltzed on over to Rubio's, stared at the Menu board, and ordered two fish tacos meal. Im not normally a fan a fish but today I was really hungry and I guess protein of some sorts was on the menu for me. Besides, I knew my mother loved them and I could only care to eat one. I much rather enjoy my chips and salsa because Im that kinda girl. I sat down next to the window waiting for my meal and my eyes involuntarily repeatedly gazed out looking for a familiar face. When She happily arrived I happily saved my other fish taco for her enjoyment. After all I knew she diggs them and making her happy makes me happy. The eating part wasn't planned but since I'm moving and food is low in the pantry, I didn't find much to eat today. Food sounded Good and sharing was better. Welt, next was onto the salon.
It was then decided the pedi's was the way to go and off we went. We talked and laughed while soaking a little toesies. It became apparent while the ladies scrubbed our feet that we both had ticklish feet. Even some squinting eyes and biting tongues too. Beauty is pain right? Duh! But We walked outta there feeling like our feet just had a makeover. It was a good time.
But since I was over this side of town and the Mall was just down the way...I invited her to come with me. Az Mills is known for there outlet stores and good finds...so of course it was a no brainer. Onto the mall! We mostly looked and window shopped while periodically stopping to look at our beautiful toesies.
It was so much fun spending the afternoon with you Mom. And I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Sometime we definitely have to get acrylics together...now wont that be fun?! ......and to all who apply: Pre-Happy Mother's Day!
1 comment:
Thank you!! Thank you Ashley!!
That was great fun & most of it
felt sooooo goooood!!! You really
did brightennnnn up my day & life!!
You went way over the top & what
could be more fun than spending
time with a daughter!! Fun after-
noon! LOL to you! And that does
mean "Lots Of Love" & not "Laugh Out Loud"!!! Private joke! Tee Hee!
Post a Comment