------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I wear my sunglasses at night

Im admiring my new shades...and boy are they dark. I LOVE IT! I've always loved how Mia was smokin' hot in them on the movie Ferris Buellar's Day off. So glad they came back so quickly.

Can you tell im havin' way too much fun?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey, but you look good doin it!

The Pritchard Party said...

those are some seriously awesome shades! I want them. :)

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!