We went for an after nap walk. The weather was gorgeous that day. For the past two days since our arrival it had been claimed by the clouds and rain. But not Sunday, for it was filled with sunshine and gusts of wind. I didn't mind to vast differences in temperature. I welcomed all because in my eyes this was a rare treat. I'd already been enduring the phx 90 degree weather since April. So regardless of my cold arms id quickly resolve it with a light sweater(or not).
Continuing on, as we trespassed a tiny bit we emerged quickly back into the safety of Hotels' alley. Sean threw the Frisbee at targets(a tree, a bush, a pole), I strolled while poking fun at him, and Em, ah sweet Em, well she what every normal child would do...touch gross things, jump in puddles, run too fast and fall...ya know, the norm.
Aside from my present treat another one was just up yonder near a little wash. I wish I could recall the name but am afraid I do not know its title. Those fuzzy things upon which you make wishes with and blow. But not just anyone, this sucker was a different breed. It was the king...of Alllll the fuzzy-wishy-things.
And to show you the difference...well just look for yourself
(teaching Em the art of wishing)
Of course...
I allowed Sean the honor to blow it to smitherens...are you kidding? me? attempt?
there was just no way
Dont cha just love the serious effort?
5 comments:
I love these pictures! Cute
Holy dandelion! I've never seen one that size. Cute sunglasses by the way:)
I love those giant things. I know they are weeds, but I LOVE them!
I love all the pics ashley they are awesome! Loks like you had fun, sorry I couldn't brave it.
Jack would go crazy over those dandelions! He loves them! Looks like you guys had fun!
Post a Comment