------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Thursday, June 11, 2009
My List of...
10 things that make me terribly happy...
1. Sleeping in just a little bit longer
2. Daydreaming of my future home details
3. Witnessing my little baby’s wheels turn
4. feeling Fancy with my acrylic fingernails
5. Soft melting ice cream
6. Having my hair played with
7. Looking down at my pretty toes
8. When my husband offers to shop w/me
9. Wet dirt smell of Arizona rain
10. Wrapped in a big blanket sipping hot cocoa in the cold
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed a post???click here
-
▼
2009
(193)
-
▼
June
(17)
- Utah bound and the 10 hour drive
- sometimes it just feels good to play pretend
- November, come sooner!
- a tribute in its simplest
- Filtering in some change
- One down, many more to go
- the Attentive mother
- My List of...
- How M shows her love for me
- A day for Swimming
- Eatable colors
- What does a yard sale and $5...
- a {Thank the Heavens} moment...(my shout out)
- Swing away
- Website
- Make a Wish
- picture grab bag
-
▼
June
(17)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace

2 comments:
Ah, rained-on wet dirt of any kind is a marvelous smell. Been loving our rain of late. I'm not so much a stop-and-smell-the-roses kind of girl, but I feel obliged to stop and smell the dirt these days.
I wish I could hire someone just to play with my hair, especially when I am relaxing. I think that's why I love getting my hair done!
Post a Comment