This is Me...
We are waiting as you can see
Waiting to get wet that is. My sweet friend introduced these floaties to me and they are absolutely Wonderful! Sweet M was havin' a ball....she and I were both hesitant to get into the water( we are such pansies) When the water is cool and your skin is hot its a little intense at first.
Shortly after she and I couldn't stop giggling. I was laughing at her, she was laughing by the sensations of having cool water wash against her neck. She would shrug her shoulders and laugh through her teeth. And i think it was exciting for her to be off by herself except for holding onto my finger.
Occasionally she would face forward into the water and breathe it in causing her to gasp and chock. Water would drain from her nostrils and then she assist it with a big sneeze. funniest thing. we spent a good hour and a half just in and out of the water, getting a drink, getting rained on, getting the ball...It was memorable for Mommy. Yes I did mention rain. For some 5 minutes the partly clouded day felt it necessary to dump rain right above the pool. Funny thing to witness when the sun is shining and rain is falling all around you. Unpleasant feeling when a droplet slashes into the pool then into your eye.
But all in all, it was a day for swimming.
No comments:
Post a Comment