------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, June 25, 2009

November, come sooner!

Two reasons: one- I would/SHOULD be in my new home(not yet discovered) and two... New Moon Twilight sequel I must have watched this 6 times before feeling a little satisfied for my craving of it.
Go ahead, DEVOUR it... :)

1 comment:

The Quilters said...

I'm so...excited! It looks even better than the first one, I think that's how all trilogies should be though. Your blog is so cute, I love it. Good idea about the changes on your blog, that's why I'm private. It's true though private blogs don't say when they have updated their blogs, I wish that it did. I like that you are always posting things, a lot of it reminds me of how I write. It's good to get to know you better even though you're so far away.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!