------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, June 26, 2009

sometimes it just feels good to play pretend

Shoes... Its a common day dream floating aroun' my brain. Sometimes those dreams come tru somedays it'll happen to you. (ou, that rhymes.)
but its the -few and far between's-
that cause the biggest scenes
in reaping those memories from my childhood.
With my weddin' shoes it was Cinderella's glass slippers that I adorned
then With my black, second hand, Sandy's shoes so kindly took to my pair of feet
now another has come... Meet my "Fran" shoes. (see Strickly Ballroom)
I love them! I prance around in them, i can run in them(M made me do it), Aaaaand Bounus; they are form fitting, comfy. Love my new paint job as well...done by yours truly in case your wondering: bought my tools by way of Ebay bought my Tiffany color paint by way of Charlotte Russe

3 comments:

RandiSue said...

HUH??????

The "Curby Clan" said...

your wonderful sister who loves you sooo much thinks your toes look hideous, ha ha you know I love you.

aezra noell said...

awe, thanks. I love and miss you too sissie. i really do LOVE your comment. please comment away for future. i love to hear your opinions.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!