------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Utah bound and the 10 hour drive

Off to Utah to visit our 2nd Family. Pray for us. Pray my anxiety will be no where to be found. You see one time M tip offed down cement stairs in her stroller, cut open her mouth The other time, everyone came down with a vicious stomach bug. I don't bring back many fond memories from these visits. Trust me when I say "I will miss you". thank you, Aezra

4 comments:

Jen said...

Have fun :)
I'm sure all will go well & you guys will have a blast!

Ashley said...

Have fun! I really like that family picture, very cute

Meredith Ferrin said...

have a great trip!

The Ferrins said...

Have fun!!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!