------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, February 22, 2009

The brightness of a new world

Recently we had another NEW addition to the family:
Little Madolin Kelly AKA Maddie K
I thought it was such a great opportunity that they named her Madolin. It is actually a family name and it fits right in with the M names shes got going. I think that is Neat-o. I have always liked the name Ivy since my great great grandmother. But when Emmery was born i just knew the name wasn't meant for her. But maybe someday it'll be an addition to the family once again.
We'll see...but for now I blow kisses to my new niece off in Georgia. Muuuwahhh!
luvs to you all!
~Congratulations~

1 comment:

The "Curby Clan" said...

your sweet ash, thanks for the post.
p.s. i love this music, funny though, i dont like the beginning and ending.
p.s.s. love the outfit!!!!!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!