------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hunting

House hunting can be adventurous and fun but also tiresome and weary. Especially if you gotta kid running around and hopping in and out of the car all day. Blah! thats the down side. But the upside is you can get to imagine what it would be like to live there. Each house you visit you imagine the kids running around, doing dishes, entertaining, etc. Well we found a very nice home in mesa...a steal, great space, huge backyard, lots of storage space, 4 beds-2 baths, 2 car garage, BUT something just doesn't fit with me. I walked out of that home and the Hubs asks me: "well, whad ja think?". Honestly, my mind was blank. All I could mange was "I have to let it sink in...think about it."
When really whats there to think about? Its an all around great home, my only complaints would be the kitchen..which needs a paint job and new cupboards...a project down the road no doubt. A huge lot, huge home...great for a future family???whats there to think about? thats all i kept thinking..."whats wrong with me?"
I should be excited and jumping up and down. But im not. I should be envisioning good times ahead, bbq's in the back yard, sun bathing in the back yard, sleeping in my huge master bedroom. But Im not. I should be dreaming of my mornings playing on the piano while watching the cars drive by. But Im not. I should be imagining how I would "decorate this" and "decorate that". BUT IM NOT!
Whats wrong with me? Am I scared to move? Am I too picky? What!?
Its is ill of me to say Im just not feelin' it with this home? That maybe I am feeling the feelings I AM feeling b/c this isn't where were meant to be?
(pic: eslpod.com)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I would think maybe it not the "right house". Pray about it and see what happens.

MM said...

You and Sean both have to feel good and right about the house. There are a lot of great deals out there, maybe move to the next deal. Also, after you move in for a while and do not like, you could always sell and move to a different house. I always find that whatever the situation, you will grow to like. Look at us, why would we live in Laveen 45 minutes away from our family in Mesa. Now we love it and don't want to move.

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!