Recently I've been into Boggle...I love it! So as one of my findings for verifying a word I came across this in the dictionary:
Dastard:
a coward
adjective
Isn't that funny? Sean was like" Im totally going to use that at work!" jokingly...but we all know he meant it. :0)
2 comments:
Hope you don't mind, but I found your adoreable blog through Mike Rogans blog! Can you believe they are having triplets! I loved going through your pics and fun stories! What a beautiful family you have! And Emmery is such a doll! Sorry to hear about Sean's back problems. Hope he recovers soon! Take care Fleming's!
I know Melinda through her husband Devin. I used to work with him at R & K when I first got off of my mission. He is such a cool guy and they have such adoreable kiddos! I have to say too, that I love Bella's lullaby! As well as the Twilight books. Do you like to read? I adore reading!
Post a Comment