------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Welcome to my humble abode

I've been neglecting to do this for sometime now. Few weeks back my mother and I did some back breaking spring cleaning in preparation for some "hopeful" renters. Sadly enough it fell through but on the bright side we got everything(well practically everything) taken care of. Poor Hubs can't do jack-squat from his recent back surgery so I begged my mother to come and help me. Oh and it wasn't just cleaning that we did...we organized and "staged" the house. If you're not familiar with the term staging..think "model home".(that should give you the idea). Ah ha, so here is the slide show I made giving the Craigslist people and idea of what they'll be living in. So here it is for you to also see for yourself(if you care to that is):
Thanks for stopping by! :0)

3 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Hey I see you followed some of my staging suggestions! It looks good. I hope that you get some interest in it soon!

Steve and Erin Larsen said...

Okay your last comment that you left on my blog was hilarious! I laughed pretty hard at that one! Did you not know you were prego when you were feeling those "gas bubbles"??? ha ha :)

Jen said...

What a lovely home! I love Emmery's room walls!!!!!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!