------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
Friday, February 6, 2009
The Funniest Video you'll see all day
We have been working with emmery on her vocab. She is actually doing quite well at identifing and trying to say new words(when we prompt her to). This is just a tad bit of what we've been working on. We are still trying to teach her" ear" body part but its taking some time. Well see for yourself the funniest video you'll see today! :0)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Missed a post???click here
-
▼
2009
(193)
-
▼
February
(18)
- Amid the sounds of play
- Water
- What once was, now is...
- Word Week
- I am yellow today
- The brightness of a new world
- Welcome to my humble abode
- Hunting
- Thank you Presidents
- Word Week
- Lovely Love-Day
- Hey Hey lets go play
- Word Week
- The Funniest Video you'll see all day
- Daddy's wish came true
- Word Week
- Stick a needle in my...leg.
- Topsy Tues
-
▼
February
(18)
translator
We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer
Shoppity Bop
- Deepdiscount.com
- Dollar Tree
- Ebay
- Etsy
- Forever 21
- JC Penney
- Mervyn's
- MiaBellina.com
- Michaels
- Rave
- Ribbons and Lace

5 comments:
Awesome. It's funny cause we just taught Katelyn all of her basic body parts too. Isn't it so fun:)
Very cute!! Boy Emmery, you're doing good! You know LOTS of great words!
She's so cute!! I love the left handed thing!! Lefty's are the best!
Loved the video!! she was crackin'
me up!Great job Emmery!And great
coaching Ashley-mom, she was
really delivering for you!!
What fun learning how to talk!
And she's a good eater too!
Kids are quite a hoot!!
SO CUTE! Kida are so dang cute when they try to say words. She is getting so big and feeding herself so well! Now if only I could get Emery to eat with a spoon. I suppose I just have to ease off on being a clean feak when it comes to her eating. I HATE having to mop my floors constantly!
Post a Comment