------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, March 20, 2009

Heat, Pressure, and Water

Heat, pressure, and water are the elements(when combined) that can crack huge rocks in two pieces. Is this concept the same for metal only combined with Love's hardwork meaning: dishwashing, diaper-changing, tub-scrubbing, dinner-making, hand-holding fingers???
~OR~
Is it just poor workmanship for when we had my ring sized down as a newlywed?

(in case yr wondering, there is a complete crack through my band at the bottom)

Im not sure, but all I know is I am sad to put my ring away. At least, it'll stay safe and cozy inside my box until we can fix you all up...nice and shiny...I promise.
But I can't leave my finger empty, that would just be weird.

3 comments:

Jen said...

What a bummer! I'm sorry:(

The Quilters said...

That is sad, I feel your pain. At least you have your ring though, that's something to be thankful for. I don't have my wedding ring anymore I lost it about 6 months ago. Do those same acts of love that you were talking about. Somewhere in between changing diapers and putting baby lotion on it got lost. Your ring is beautiful by the way, I love it.

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Sorry to hear about your ring... or is it rings? Wow, bad timing if it both! I know a lot of people who don't even wear a ring anymore after a few years. Yours was and still is beautiful though, hope it gets fixed soon!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!