Not for me anyways. Thank goodness I know the guy when I have him sign it(my book) later at the house. All those ages both great and small...standing in line with their Letter of the Alphabet...A's....B's....C's...D's your up next. Heads up: If you don't know how a book signing goes...upon arrival you recieve a sticker with a letter on it...when your group letter gets called you go wait in line.
Its been our 3rd time, I believe, at attending Brandon's Book signings at Barnes & Noble. Every time Emmery is at a new stage in life....this time it was the "I'm too impatient to sit here in a stroller" stage. Whatever happened to my mellow child...used to be so chill, so observant. Now its GO! Go! Go! Run!..Run...Run! Well none the less we enjoyed our 15 minute stay at the signing before the whining and the crying started to happen. So off we went. Daddy couldn't come, he had a baseball game. Its just not the same without him.
Also, No offence but I felt like a mother who had her child out of wedlock. And you can't get me wrong... I mean look at me...I look like Im 19 with a 2 yr old. Ppl with those looks on their faces don't seem to notice the ring on my finger. But then perhaps its because it's not my real ring. So I replaced it with another...its more simple and thinner...thats b/c i don't want it one-upping my true engagement ring.
Any one hear of Briolite? I guess its supposed to be more supeiror to a diamond just because its brilliancy is better from that of machines cutting the material...not hand cut. Its not diamond of course...but its flawless and very brilliant. (picture dont do it justice) Its pretty but satisfing for now till I can get My Beauty back.
Anywho, where was I? Oh yes, so we took off from the bookstore to do some last minute shopping b4 the clock struck Bedtime hour.
Anybody notice how windy it was yesterday? Cadfree!!! It was blowing cats and dogs!(ok, not literately but seriously though)
(((see this poor little tree bending?)))
So we arrived at Walmart. I open the passenger door to get Emm out and guess what happens? The door get pushed and my shin gets slammed between the door and the car. OUCH!!! I was biting my cheek trying not to scream out in pain and at the person who hit my door. I turn around of course no one was there...its just the gust of WIND slamming the car door on my shin!!
(((ok seriously, pictures DO NOT do justice)))
Gosh awful pain started to swell up into a pretty little wealt on my shin. Poor Emmery was a little shaken by my crying out in pain and panting. She couldn't figure out why I couldn't get her out of the car. So I took a few breathers and jammed the door open to get her out. Then out of frustration I totally slammed my door shut. Some couple kinda looked at me odd...but I didn't care. So I limped all through out the store...it wasn't fun.
(((Im really not that scary blue lookin' color)))
(((SEE!)))No joke, I took this picture afterwards to prove that to myself)
Wow, what a Post eh? So many sidetracks...well I guess not really because it all occured yesterday. Anywho, Happy Day today! Friday!!!





2 comments:
Sorry about the brutal attack on your leg! That wind was out to get you, stupid wind! hehehe, I do hope that the bruising goes down. Ohh, and I wan't to tell you like the family pic... hehe I wondered if you would like that coloring or not. I love it and it matches your personality too! Love the blogs, you're doing a great job!
Ouch-The wind was CRAZY!
Love the ring too- very elegant:)
Post a Comment