------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inherited

Definition:
New Game(literately)

I mean it look at the pkg, check this out($3)

New(to me) Purse by NineWest

Very spacious and non-slipage-off-shoulders($4)

A Kick & Play ($3)

I borrowed one for emmery and had to give it back...it was the BEST toy to have when you have babies. This one is staying in the family now.

New(to me) Bocce game set
How awesome is that with that cool carrying case!?
($10)
Get this... a ball alone costs $9!!!
now the second part of the definition: 1. received by inheritance: received by inheritance after the death of the previous owner.
Well I am not so sure the previous owners of these valuables are dead but I do know these items are dead to them and alive for me!
Interested as to how I inherited these??? From the lady at the cashier from......
GOODWILL
Yeppers, my fellow "ooglers"

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!