------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Inherited: Part deux

While at Target, one of my favorite places to shop, I was in search of a long mirror. The ones that reflect your whole body upon standing in front. For one, I would like to see how my whole outfit looks instead of guessing. Two, I've just always had one up until I got married and moved out of my parent's home.
I saw the small selection they had to offer and determining their durability was quite disappointed. So of course the more expensive one had to do($15)...but even then it still was wobbly and too modern. I guess Im just one to complain about such a thing.
Arriving home and still wondering why my target receipt appeared expensive...I took Emmery into the house and glanced down at the piece of paper. $39.99- Mirror. What!?
How could that be? The display price said $15! "Oh Ashley!" I thought. So I figured I would have to take it back. Three weeks went by and after posing and gazing into that mirror in my bedroom(with a few of Emmery's finger prints), tossing the verdict back and forth in my head whether or not to keep it or take it back, I finally came to the conclusion...
...Price VS convenience out weighed Quality, so I took it back.
And spent only $6 of the money on this...
Its decently tall enough and wide. Sturdy. Fancy. Likeable Dark Cherry wood color.(which may not stay that way, future project)
Goodwill...can almost always pull through for me.
~gotta love good finds~

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!