------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I jazzed up some frames

So I had these two frames which were plain as the nose on my face and so i decided to jazz them up with some scrap ribbon I had. They turned out really cute. So I put them in Emmery's room on some shelves i got at Goodwill for 4 dollars! I love saving money and decorating on a dime.

1 comment:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

I think I gave you the pink and brown stiped ribbon from your shower, just for that... jazing up stuff! I love it, great job and they look great!

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!