So this morning as I was working on the computer I stopped to play with Emmery and decided it would be fun to play on pillows. Then I threw on a blanket and Emmery loved it! She was having fun just lounging on it. haha heres proof!
'I love it so much Im gonna eat it!'emmery
'Oh, whats that mom?, you want me to pose?...oh i can do that....see, Hows this?'Emmery
'Giggle, giggle, i am soooo good at this.'
'How 'bout this shot, do you like the leg stretching out?'Emmery
Oh and my new favorite thing to do(next to blogging:-) ) is to paint my toes. It might have something to do with the fact that Sean loves my feet. So I can't help but want to make them pretty. Heck, it was one of the main reasons he fell for me. Ha ha, he noticed my feet! Im falling in love with polka dots and even stripes...can't quite figure out how to do those yet. Nevermind the white-ness...we all know Im as pale as they come. :-D

3 comments:
Cute toes!
Wow! Dang cute toes. My girls are sitting here taking notes. :)
sooo cute. Okay Julie used to do that too and told me about it, but everytime I did it, my dots did not come out near that good. what's your secret girl.
Post a Comment