------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I need opinions

Just for fun, If you were to choose one bag which one would you choose? 1, 2, 3, 4? Here are the facts: They all are relitivly the same size even though its hard to tell, about 37long, 27wide, and 10cm deep. All have zippers, so no spills. All have wide straps better for shoulders.
  1. Is made of canvas and leather trim
  2. Mostly leather and cotton
  3. Khaki canvas with white leather trim.
  4. Is a smaller "C" version of no. 1 and made of leather(easy to wipe off)

Please leave your comments, need some feedback. thanks!

7 comments:

Vona said...

Hi Ash! I like the looks of #1!
Really cool lookin'! #2 is cute
also! With the colors an all it
would go with anything you wear!
Very versitile! #3 Is probably
the one that might stay clean
looking the longest. It just
depends on how long you think
you could keep #1 clean looking.
If you are careful it could stay
nice for quite awhile. It is my
favorite. My two bits. It's all
in what you want the most. Good
luck with choosing!!! Decisions!
Decisions!!

ME said...

I would get which everone cost less. LOL.. ha ha..

the little Vinings ; ) said...

My style is more of #4 but I think you are more of a #1 style. Are they real Coach? And is that your b-day gift from Sean? Cuz it's a really nice one if it is!

The Pritchard Party said...

I like #1!

Meredith Ferrin said...

I LOVE all of them...get whatever one you like the best. I LOVE coach purses!

Koren said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!!!

The "Curby Clan" said...

I like one or three.
peace out.

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!