Well I have to kick myself because on my birthday I had forgotten to bring along my camera. So in short, I'll just describe the details. Well first we went to drop Emmery off at her Aunts and then we went to my favorite Mexican restaurant, Garcia's. I have this lovely, delicious, oh-so-good shredded beef chimi. It was goooooooooooooood! Sean's friend Rulon and his wife accompanied us which was nice b/c we knew this would be a last time we would see him, at least for now.

Then we headed over to Rachel's house(sean's sister) and we all went to CrackerJax to do some mini golf. It was soo fun. I shot a 57 and sean had a 59. OH yeah, thats right, i beat sean! HA! Yeah, i was on cloud 9. In fact, all of the wives beat their husbands. not in a literal sense. haha. Then after we just headed back to Rachels to watch the Best of Will Farrell. IT was hilarious! The night was swell. Thank you for all who wrote, called, and emailed me a Happy birthday. I definitely felt loved. Thanks again!
1 comment:
Glad you had a great birthday! It is always nice to do the things you want to do for your b-day!
Post a Comment