------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Take me out to the Ball game!

Every Thursday night Sean participates in his work funded baseball game out on crismon and southern. And their team is called "Section 8" but I am not aware of where they pulled that name from. Some movie i suppose. Anywho, this was daddy and Emmery having a good time in between games. Emmery says Hi mom! Around the 7:30 game which is Emm's nap time she begins to wind down.

Sean hits a good one. Hottie!!!

Sean loves it when Emmery and I get to come b/c sometimes we can't if its a 8:30 game. Too late!

1 comment:

Capitol Ward Canning Info said...

Wow, looks like a good, fun family evening! I don't know if they chose section 8 b/c it is the type of houseing that is government funded... for lower income families? We have some in our neighborhood (most neighborhoods have them, these days at least)... anyway, it could be a play/ joke on that, I don't know?

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!