------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, July 28, 2008

Oh my goodness, lets play "catch-up"

Okay well, first off, these are pictures I captured of Emmery in her new cool shoes Auntie Lauren gave her. Can you see, shes even showing you some leg. ha ha . Hey baby! Then Emmery just busted a move outta no where to the song "Baby got back"(i like big butts song) ha! Awe, theres my sweet girl I know. Does she not have the cutest profile shot? I Just love her little nose. Okay, now heres where it gets REEAAALLLYYY Good! See how much fun Sean is having on my 'fake' Birthday! Wow, sean, you really show it how it is. ha ha. j/k. What happened was on July 18th we got together with sean's fam to celebrate by bday and we tried to see Dark Knight but the theater was overwhelmed. So we drove to another one to also be disappointed, and so we saw Get Smart instead. I LOVED it! Hilarious. But i still wanted to see Dark knight, and so did sean.
Then on Sat, July19th, we went to our friends, Jen and Scott's place, where we got to hang out, eat spaghetti(oh so yummy) and watched the little ones play. Here is her friend Katelyn. Learning to share Emm was starting to wind down as you can tell, while Katelyn was hopped up on something...sugar i suppose. ;-D All three investigating toys Just had to throw this in there, Ashley I finially made your yummy 'chicken broccoli wreath'...well more like chicken and broccoli...blah...Sorry Ash, i couldn't figure it out for the life of me how to make it a wreath. But it was SOOOOOOO delicious! Thanks! See I do cook! for those of you who don't belive i do.
Then the week before, I wanted to visit my mother and so Emm and I went to visit her. So I asked Emmery if she was havin' fun and this is what she said"------------->
hahaha...oh the looks she gives me. NO really it was nice...she especially liked the sliding glass door.
Then back at the house. Here are some findings from Emmery. Im cleaning my house and i ran upstairs for a sec and came back down. Well, to my surprise Emmery was no where to be found. I called, no answer. I looked underneath the table and i guess i had startled her because she bunked her head on the table and cried. So i pulled her out and this is what I saw. Blueness all over her mouth. She had found the one blue peanut butter M&M under the table that Daddy had dropped and she decided it was too good for mommy to discover. She had to be quiet to secretly savor the moment. Well the story goes Mommy discovered it and Emm happily enjoyed half a PB m&m. The End.

4 comments:

the little Vinings ; ) said...

WOW, looks like your "fake b-day" was nice, And Emmery is keeping you super busy!

The Pritchard Party said...

I don't blame her. Peanut Butter M&M's are pretty much the greatest thing on earth.

Wendi and Matt said...

hey girl! i didn't know you had a blog! it seemed like you found me! you can put me on your blog of course:)...how is everything goin??? she is getting pretty darn big and walkin! sooo fun

Loric said...

Go Emmery! Peanut butter M&M's are the best! And Ashley that was a beautiful broccoli bake-I was impressed. Looks like you've been keeping busy!

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!