------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The stats are in

So we had Emmery's 12month apt today. And these are the stats:

  • Height: 30 1/2 %: 85th
  • Weight: 20.5 %: 35th Doesn't she look so cute when she has bows in her hair! If she would just keep them on.
" See look, here are my battle wounds." :-( Not cool, but it had to be done. I am beginning to notice how much she looks like her daddy.

2 comments:

Michael said...

This is what I love about blogs; stumbling across people you haven't talked to in a while. Looks like you guys are doing good. Sean, that little girl looks just like you in that first picture there. She's beautiful... well done! :)

Koren said...

I was wondering if you were on here. Emmery is ADORABLE!!! I agree with Mike that she looks just like Sean in that first picture. We miss you, glad you're doing so great!!!

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!