------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, July 18, 2008

Just another awesome reason to read the book! TWILIGHT!

3 comments:

Koren said...

I LOVE IT!!! Oh so excited, if I'm down for opening night, you need to come with me

Ashley said...

Awesome I love it, I'm so excited to see it.

Trisha & Robert Wright said...

I really don't see what the bid deal is. I thought it particularly funny though when I clicked to see the trailer and I saw a Tampax commercial first.
Robert

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!