------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, August 1, 2008

Under construction...Creativity at Work!

Well, I am sorting through pictures and backgrounds trying to find what displays 'me'. So don't mind if things keep changing. I have to work visually and get the feel for things. I know imma cracker but hey I gotta do what I gotta do to be pleased with my creativity. Besides, I think it might have something to do with the fact that I am going to print my blog to a book come the time. Thanks! I love y'all!
ashley

1 comment:

The Pritchard Party said...

Hey!!!! I wanted to let you know I like this layout and the picture at the top better. Very cute!

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!