------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Friday, August 8, 2008

ah...peace and order at last.

I DID IT! Its finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night @ 10.30pm. I finished the 4th book! Yay, now i can get back to my life. Lets rehash...I received the book on Saturday(too busy to read it)...snuck some reading in on Sunday(feel bad I did that)....Monday I dove right in....wednesday comes....Emmery feels neglected....Sean feels neglected....Sean lays down the line that I can only read when Emm takes a nap....given 2hrs during the day and whatever I can squeeze in at night....go to bed around 11(love my sleep to much)...and the house is still in decent shape considering the new rule. ahhhhhhhhhh....such a relief to not feel compelled to finish that dang book. I can go on about my normal life again. yay! Do my projects that are calling my name. However, I must say the book took some turns i wasn't so sure about but all in all..it was a good book. Next best thing?...the movie!

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!