------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sean turned 25!

So last Tuesday was Sean's birthday. Can you believe he is 25! Ha ha the joke was on my parents when they asked me while I was dating Sean, 'so, how old is he?' and I responded "he's 24." Which of course was wrong. I don't know what gave me that impression. I was soooo in my own world while dating Sean...i don't think I got anything right. So Anywho, we got together last Monday with his family. It was a 'Happy birthday Sean'/(slash) 'going away party for Serena and Family. They moved to Utah that Wednesday
The boys, Sean, and Emmery were playing some soccer and kicking goals. Emmery enjoyed throwing this around Chillin' with Great Grandpa Dale...I guess technically he's a 'Step' gr. grandpa. But hes sweet.

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!