------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Teachers were right as always

See, this is a common example of what would happen when I tried to snap a close up-detailed image of something. For ex, my ring, Blurry and unclear. And now I can see the LINES in the fabric, the actual diamonds, even the ridging on the sides!
And On Ebay I always wondered.."how did they get a shot like that, so close that you can see the tiny printings inside the band? It shows PT(platinum) 950. I could never imagine getting that good of a shot before now.

Look at how much better it is. I can see the markings of flowers and scrolls. Even the wood looks cool.

And get this, I have settings IN my camera that change the picture too. Look at the picture above and then the one below. Above is dull and below is vibrant. How neat-o is that!

And Sepia

And B/W...mind you these are all different pictures taken.

Oh the possiblities!!! Okay so I know that you 'smart' photographers out there are going 'He, anh, he, anh, he, anh'(like a donkey) at me but I have yet to figure out how to use ISO's and whatever the heck 'noise' is on a camera. But I sooon will find out and I'll get better. And one day I'll have a nice camera that takes awesome pictures and I'll know how to use it. :-)

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!