I've always wanted to do this. Ever since our first place, the condo, I kicked myself for not taking pictures of my place. You know the memories of your first place together? Well, that opportunity is gone now with the exception of the few christmas photos. And it was only because everytime I wanted to take a picture of my house it was dirty or it wasn't decorated yet...and then the times it was...I don't know what happened. So, that being said...my kitchen was spotless, mostly, and I told myself to take some pictures...b/c who knows how much longer we'll be here in this house. And I not only want memories but pictures too. This is just for me...nothing interesting.(one day i will print this blog)
I have to mention that since i've been messing with my camera I think i threw off the focus in some shots.
I have to mention that since i've been messing with my camera I think i threw off the focus in some shots.


2 comments:
You've done a nice job decorating...
Can I just say, I love your "f" tile. It stands out on the wall and looks so cute!!
brit
Post a Comment