Random cuteness...I usually am against Emmery watching TV at such a young age...but rare occasions...such as the day of shots I let her watch a little bit while she happily enjoyed her bottle. But look at her, so content, so relaxed..its scary how they just get sucked into the TV.
okay, it is an almost daily thing we do at nights. Sean, Emmery, and I go on walks so that Emmery gets out her remaining energy and tuckers out just before bedtime. its nice b/c Sean and I get to enjoy each others company while we chase our daughter around.
And this is for you Lori(my sister), see the lovely high water overalls shes wearing???Thanks, we really like them...especially for laughing at. Watch out, the floods coming in!!!
Holding Daddy's hand while walking..i can't believe how big shes grown.
And of course here goes my sweet angel...screaming again. Yes, unfortunately she screams at the top of her lungs when shes Happy, upset, excited and/or wants our attention. Yikes, not sure how to break that habit.
Can you tell shes straining?..thats how extreme it gets.
okay, it is an almost daily thing we do at nights. Sean, Emmery, and I go on walks so that Emmery gets out her remaining energy and tuckers out just before bedtime. its nice b/c Sean and I get to enjoy each others company while we chase our daughter around.
And this is for you Lori(my sister), see the lovely high water overalls shes wearing???Thanks, we really like them...especially for laughing at. Watch out, the floods coming in!!!
Holding Daddy's hand while walking..i can't believe how big shes grown.
And of course here goes my sweet angel...screaming again. Yes, unfortunately she screams at the top of her lungs when shes Happy, upset, excited and/or wants our attention. Yikes, not sure how to break that habit.
Can you tell shes straining?..thats how extreme it gets.
No comments:
Post a Comment