
Every month or so(whomever is having a birthday), my mother and sisters(sister-in-law which we consider a sister) get together to celebrate bdays just as us. Its nice to get out with just the girls and talk. Well, since it was my turn to pick where we were going I decided to try a new place called Crackers & Co. Heard about it from a friend(thx Jen) and decided it would be perfect. So on Saturday we met and just sat and talked and enjoyed each others company. It was fulfilling. I miss my sisters, especially you Brit, love you! Thank you so much for the presents. I am loved..I got the book 'New Moon', Enya's CD, Cold Stone creamery card, Target gcard w/ lotions, and a heart cookie cutter. Thank you so much, I have wonderful sisters and mother. I couldn't ask for more.

ashley
2 comments:
Fun fun. I can't even tell which sister is the sister-in-law. Glad you had fun with your family! That's always nice.
ive never been there but always wanted too! sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment