------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Getting rid of that extra energy

So it was apparent that Emmery needed to get out of the house. Because its soooo hot she can't go outside for very long. Im kind enough to let her play a few minutes outside before putting her to bed so she can get out that energy. Poor thing, she gets cooped up in the house all day. So I decided, even though Sean had taken the nice car and car seat, to go to the mall anyways and let her play at the playplace with other kids. So I got in the incredibly HOT car w/ no tint, put Emmery in the burning hot carrier(careful not to burn her), and grabbed the 'lower class, beat up, dirty stroller' and took off. I didn't care at this point of how ridiculous it was to go out..i just wanted out. The mall is like a 5 min drive. Not to bad...but if you've got lame A/c in a car its torturing. We get there into the nice cool air and poor Emmery's face was all red and burning hot. So I bought a bottle of water and gave her many sips. Then we headed to our final destination. Here are just some photos... Can you 'see' the energy I'm referring to? She found a friend..kinda Emmery was real good about getting off the blocks with out falling. A lady asked me 'how come?'
I said it was b/c we have stairs. She was the mom of the other girl. This was Emm trying to make her escape b/4 I ran out a grabbed her. Here is the little girl trying to figure out how she did it. She was about Emmery's age.

1 comment:

Vona said...

WoW! I can hardly believe that's
really Emmery that grown up &
out there playing! Looks like she
was having a great time!!!!!!!
How do they grow up so fast?????

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!