------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Monday, August 11, 2008

She's Blood thirsty! Run, Run for your lives!

Renesmee?!?! Nessie, Is that You?! What did you do with my precious Emmery?
"Muahhhhahaha, you're next!" "Thats right, Im talkin' to you" Excuse me while I wipe the tears from my face(laughing to hard) I know my jokes are cheezy but it makes me happy.
I gave Emm her favorite fruit and when I walked away and came back I couldn't help but laugh out loud and grab my camera. I imdiately thought of the book. Some will understand this post, some will not. 2 bad 4 U.

No comments:

Missed a post???click here

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!