So I went to walmart to pick up some photos I had developed and I was so overcome with joy at how great they turned out I just had to share.
Now this picture is going to hang in my family room, I think . still not sure where to put the 5x7
Now this picture is going to hang in my family room, I think . still not sure where to put the 5x7maybe the hallway?
I was really worried b/c the photo inputted was made for 4x6 and i stretched it to a 5x7 size..so it is a little off but you can hardly tell.
And these darling photos were NOT taken professionally, nope, just me..of course they look nice once you put borders and turn them black and white. However, i did keep keep one in color...the flower was too pretty to drown in black.
These will eventually decorate emmery's wall...I have a few frames for them...but some will just go in a photo album. Ta dah, thats all folks!
1 comment:
They turned out great! I love the colored one w/ the hair bow. Too Cute!
Post a Comment