------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Cut, Carve, and Glow

Last night was family night and I had the occasion planned out. We would carve our pumpkin! Of course its hard to find that perfect one but its okay..it gives him character. Enjoy watching through a lens. Luvs :o)
Supplies
Just dig in...
Freak Emmery out...
Emmery's 1st dig in...
Begin the fun part of course this is mommy at work while daddy and Emmery man the side lines.
See, here it is
Luvs ;0)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah! Carving pumpkins is still on my to-do list.

the little Vinings ; ) said...

Looks good!

The Pritchard Party said...

Yaaay! Ryan and I are probably going to carve our pumpkins tonight...or Monday. But I'm so excited!

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!