------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------
{ By small and simple things are great things brought to pass } 37:6
-----∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞------------∞@∞--------∞@∞-------

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Nie nie

I am so grateful for General Conference this past weekend. It was very 'cut to the core' truth and wisdom as well as very inspiring. Nit bits off the top of my head that were awesome: the story of Valiant women, the children's choir, the Shoplifter story about Marriage(clever analogy) and Sunday morning's songs dedicated to the Nielson Family. So If you have not already heard about the Nielson Family please click here "I read NieNie" .
I just wanted to share my brief testimony of what little I know about Nie Nie. I heard about the tragedy that took place about a month after it happened. From there on it has been my every day's most favorite "To do" list bullet, to read Nie Nie's blog. Not only to check on her and her family but to be inspired in such a way that I am moved. She is like a beacon upon a hill shining her story for everyone to read and EVERYONE craves to read those sweet little words she writes on her blog.
She is an observer of life and takes it all in bad or good. She is very good at taking a step back and looking at the bigger picture. She reminds me of the saying "Don't sweat the small stuff, its all small stuff". She is the ideal Good mother and wife. I don't even know her but I can't help but feel so much for her. Please, if you are reading these words now, take just a few minutes of your time to get to know Nie Nie(Stephanie) and you too can't help but yearn to change your perspective on life by reading her posts. She has been in an intensive care burn unit since August 16th so she wont be around for a while. But her Sister, C, Jane, re posts as much as she can so that Nie nie's faithful readers and still be lifted up.
I too enjoy waking up everyday to look at her blog and she what new post she has to today.
I can't emphasize what it is about this women...but I can tell you she is special, she is beautiful, she is Moving, and she is loved by all. How can you not want to help her?
Please see for yourself and find it within to share prayers for the Nielson family through this difficult time.
I don't know what else to say....thank you for reading this...I just had to get this out.
If she survived this...what looks to be a silhouette of a Plane...wouldn't you think she was someone special too?

No comments:

translator

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

We shall build upon the rock of our Redeemer

Shoppity Bop

  • Deepdiscount.com
  • Dollar Tree
  • Ebay
  • Etsy
  • Forever 21
  • JC Penney
  • Mervyn's
  • MiaBellina.com
  • Michaels
  • Rave
  • Ribbons and Lace

See how many have visited me!